"The Nasty Woman 2019 planner is here & every nasty woman needs one." — Bustle.
Our popular Nasty Woman planner is BACK. It went through a major upgrade and now is full color, lays open flat to make writing a breeze, and includes 16 new illustrations plus 12 illustrations from our Nasty Woman game. This 160-page, 12-month weekly planner allows you to plan your days starting on January 1, 2019, while offering dates-to-know; illustrated bios and quotes from fierce and fearless ladies; mini-histories; and everyday actions and gestures you can take to improve your life and take action before the 2020 election.
10% of profit from these planners go to Planned Parenthood and She Should Run. To date we've donated over $136k to organizations like Planned Parenthood, the ACLU, She Should Run, and more.
- New: 160-page, full color, weekly planner
- New: Planner lays open flat for ease and accessibility (OTA binding)
- New: 16 new illustrations, 12 bio illustrations from Nasty Woman game
- Begins January 1, 2019 and ends December 31, 2019
- 5.5 in x 8.5 in
- Monthly thematic features, plus quotes, drawings, how-tos, lists, and more
Made in the US. Printed in Canada.
70 lb. paper that is FSC® certified as well as SFI® Certified Sourcing and Rainforest Alliance Certified™.
Created by Amanda Brinkman and Cameron Shaw. Designed by Maria Hinds. Illustrations by Erin K. Wilson.
Images are mockups and planner will lie flat with OTA binding.
Shipped from New Orleans.